Author vote: 4
If you are interested we are looking for a writer [info here]
- Like us on fb)
- Go to multiplayer
- On the right top set lan.
- You can force connection by set ip on "remote"
- Join or host any game
Complete guide here
To make a working server with save you will need:
- This package (second post)
- A webserver like apache
- One database (es mysql)
- A script to handler the request (php)
Now we start wit the setup:
- Exract the server package into dayz standalone folder
- Enable modRewrite on Apache
- Put this .htaccess into your apache target folder (like DayzServlet)
- With navicat or phpmyadmin create this table:
- `characters` with 2 column's like `uid` , `data`
- Put this php file remove .txt into the target folder (DayzServlet)
- Finally add on your host file 127.0.0.1 dz.bistudio.com (127.0.0.1 is your apche webserver ip if local)
No major bug dedected now you can also save.