Author vote: 4
If you are interested we are looking for a writer [info here]
- Simply start Rust and follow the client or server procedure
- Start the Game from Rust.exe
- Press F1 and type in: net.connect IP:PORT (ip of the lan server)
like: net.connect 192.168.0.4:28015 (28015 = Default Port)
- Make sure you have installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010: 32bit or 64bit, It is recommended that Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 is installed to make the game run properly.
- Wait a short while or try to restart the game