*You must have finished the Prologue in your game in order to play the Co-op mode. Once you have finished it Co-op is unlocked.
HOW TO PLAY
- Install'''Dying Light''
- Download and Install the latest game updates as they come available
- Join the <u>'''Dying Light'''</u> Tunngle Network
- Start the game and go to '''Options''' -> '''Online''' -> Set the type to '''LAN'''
- Load your save game and go to '''Matchmaking''' in the pause menu
- Join any game in the server browser
- Have Fun
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR IN-GAME NAME
- Go the the game's install directory
- Open "steam_api" in notepad
- Change the line "UserName=RLD!" to "UserName=(your name goes here)"
The game will create an entire now folder with your new name, as if it were a new campaign.
This is fixed by doing these steps:
- Go to "C:\ProgramData\Steam"
- Move all the content from the "RLD!" folder the new one you just created.
- Now start the game and enjoy your brand new name!
MEASURES THAT MAY INCREASE FPS
*Launch options (must be lowercase):
- *-nologos -nosubtitlessync #NoLogos disables intro videos.
- disables synchronizing subtitles to movie time, which I think improves lip sync accuracy when you have subtitles enabled. *Shadows: Choose Medium for 2048x2048 shadows. *Disable forced chromatic aberration effect:*Nexus[http://www.nexusmods.com/dyinglight/mods/5/?] *Disable film grain/noise (varlist_noise.scr): *Nexus[http://www.nexusmods.com/dyinglight/mods/1/?] *Increased FPS (varlist_performance.scr): #VarInt("i_shadows_sun_on", 0) // disables sun shadows
- (The game won't look as pretty but if you really need the extra fps, you'll get it this way.)